My dear friend Song and I have been planning this particular shoot for a very long time. I'm so glad it finally happened because it was SO MUCH FUN! How adorable and stylish is this family?! They were so fun to photograph. And the icing on the cake was that we all got a fun surprise at the end of the shoot! :)
Just as we were getting everything packed up to leave, guess what came speeding down the track?! As my little Jackson would say, "Choo-Choo!"
For more adorable pictures from this session, visit
Song's blog!
Why would you not want to photograph Nadia and her family? They are so much fun :)
ReplyDeleteCan you please "practice" on my family too :) These are SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! I'm dying over these! Simon is a huge train fanatic - wish I'd thought of something like this. These pics are absolutely beautiful! And really, who has more style than Nadia? Gorgeous family. Well done Song and Jenny!!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is trina kunz, I was in the Springfield ward long ago. These are wonderful! What talent!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I'm with Stacy... anytime you're hankering for practice, I'm really good at enduring a good time. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous family, gorgeous photos (I might be a little partial as they are my family:). What a great idea with the trunks and at the train station.
ReplyDelete