Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lemon drops and gum drops

What a beautiful family!  I had so much fun hanging out with the Meadows this past weekend.  It was the most gorgeous day, with the most gorgeous backdrop...  I loved seeing and trying to capture how much these cute boys adore each other.  They even got a fun treat at the end of the shoot!
and then we stopped by historic Occoquan on the way home for something sweet. :)


5 comments:

  1. Jenny, I know I've already told you this, but I was looking at our pictures again (I just can't help myself) and I LOVE them all. Thank you, thank you for spending time with us to capture some great moments. I'll always treasure these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I loved taking your pictures! Thanks so much for letting me hang out with your adorable family and capture this time in your lives. It was my absolute pleasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely FANTASTIC shots!! Jennifer you captured my daughter and her family so beautifully! These photos look like something from a magazine. I love the one with Simon piggyback on Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing Jenny! Love these photos of the Meadows, especially the one where Amber is laughing with her boys!

    ReplyDelete