Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vintage Swim Shoot {Stone Harbor, NJ}

I'm kind of in love with anything vintage right now.  Several months ago, as I was dreaming about the Lewis annual beach vacation at Stone Harbor, NJ, I came across some ADORABLE vintage suits for my boys and the wheels started turning.  I had an absolute blast playing on the beach with my favorite little guys, and I'm really grateful for Jason Wellington (soon to be brother-in-law and a great photographer) for taking some priceless pictures of all of us.  

Before Justin left for Officer Training School in June, he made me promise I would take lots of pictures of the boys while he was gone.  Here's me keeping that promise.  J, we miss you tons and can't wait until you come home!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jenny - your family just can't get any cuter! These are fantastic! What a great idea for a photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I LOVED the pictures! Your boys are adorable and you look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny!! I've been waiting so long to see these! Your props are fantastic--your taste is flawless as always! I can't believe how long Josiah's blonde hair is getting. Oh dear, he growing up without me. These must have been so precious for Justin. I can only imagine how giddy it made him to see air planes advertising your message to him. Too perfect for Justin. I was thinking today of the many thoughtful ways you touched our lives. You're really amazing in the way you make things special and make people feel special. So glad to call you friend, and I miss you so much. So so much. --From Song (for reason's not worth explaining I can't at present log out of my mom's account. : )

    ReplyDelete